Events Coming Up
If you would like to see Trouvère, we make regular appearances all around the country. Check with the venue or with us to avoid disappointment.
Any events listed below are open to the general public, although some are associated with events that are ticketed. If youre interested in a day on which we are already busy, please do still contact us as we may be able to help you.
At this time of the year, bookings are coming in thick and fast - but we will try and keep this calendar up to date!
Please note that Trouvère make many private appearances at weddings, corporate events and parties. These appearances are not listed below.
- 27th - 31st: Medieval Music for A Winter of Discontent, Tower of London
- 6th: Medieval Music at Wetherby Racecourse Medieval Raceday
- 11th, 12th, 13th: Selling and playing at The Original Reenactors Market, Rugby, Warks.
- 23rd, 29th, 30th, 31st: Medieval Music at Alnwick Castle.
- 11th: Medieval Music at the Minstrel's Court, St John the Baptist Church, Chester.
- 12th: Medieval Music at Alnwick Castle.
- 3rd: Medieval Music at the Middleham Richard III Festival, Middleham, North Yorkshire.
- 16th and 17th: Medieval Music at Alnwick Castle.
- 23rd and 24th: Medieval Music at the Siege of Lincoln 1191, Lincoln Castle - To Be Confirmed.
- 30th and 31st: Medieval Music at the Knights' Tournament at Beeston Castle - To Be Confirmed.
- 6th and 7th: Music for the Grand Medieval Joust, Lincoln Castle - To Be Confirmed.
- 22nd and 23rd: Medieval Music at Alnwick Castle.
- 20th and 21st: Reynard the Fox for the Children's Festival, Lincoln Castle - To Be Confirmed.
- 28th and 29th: Reynard the Fox at Stokesay Castle - To Be Confirmed.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th: Medieval Music in the Dales, Bolton Castle, North Yorkshire.
- 17th and 18th: Medieval Music for King John Returns at Lincoln Castle - To Be Confirmed.
- 22nd - 25th: Medieval music for Music of the Abbey at Rievaulx Abbey - To Be Confirmed.