Events Coming Up
If you would like to see Trouvère, we make regular appearances all around the country. Check with the venue or with us to avoid disappointment.
Any events listed below are open to the general public, although some are associated with events that are ticketed. If youre interested in a day on which we are already busy, please do still contact us as we may be able to help you.
Please note that Trouvère make many private appearances at weddings, schools, corporate events and parties. These appearances are not listed below.
- 9th: Medieval music for the opening of Wakefield Museum and Gallery, West Yorkshire.
- 30th, 31st and 1st April: Trouveres Medieval Instrumentarium at Alnwick Castle, Northumberland.
- 20th and 21st: Medieval music for St. Georges Day at Dover Castle, Kent.
- 4th: Medieval Music in the Great Hall, Winchester, Hampshire.
- 5th and 6th: Medieval music at Old Sarum Castle, Wiltshire.
- 18th: Medieval Music for A Knight at the Palace, the Bishops Palace, Wells, Somerset.
- 19th: Medieval Music at Lower Brockhampton House, Herefordshire.
- 26th and 27th: Medieval music for the Clash of Knights at Bolsover Castle, Derbyshire.
- 29th, 30th and 31st: Tudor music for the Seige of Pendennis Castle, Cornwall.
- 9th: Reynard the Fox at Rievaulx Abbey, North Yorkshire.
- 15th: Medieval music at Minstrels Court, St. Johns Church, Chester.
- 16th: Medieval music at Tatton Park Medieval Fayre, Cheshire.
- 30th: Reynard the Fox at Knaresborough Medieval Day, Knaresborough Castle, North Yorkshire.
- 21st, 22nd and 23rd: Trouveres Medieval Instrumentarium at Alnwick Castle, Northumberland.
- 27th: Medieval Music at Rossington Medieval Festival, South Yorkshire.
- 29th and 30th: Medieval Music for the Joust. Pendennis Castle, Cornwall.
- 2nd and 4th: Trouveres Medieval Instrumentarium at Alnwick Castle, Northumberland.
- 7th and 8th: Medieval Music for the Joust. Pendennis Castle, Cornwall.
- 10th and 11th: Medieval Music for the Clash of Knights. Beeston Castle, Cheshire.
- 14th : The Instrumentarium - medieval music at the Grosvenor Museum, Chester.
- 17th and 18th: Medieval Music at Scotlands Festival of History, Chatelherault, South Lanarkshire.
- 21st and 22nd: Medieval Music for the Joust. Pendennis Castle, Cornwall.
- 24th, 25th and 26th: Reynard the Fox at Pensthorpe Medieval Spectacular, Norfolk.
- 27th to 31st: Medieval music for A Medieval Christmas at the Tower of London.
Next Year Events