Events Coming Up
If you would like to see Trouvère, we make regular appearances all around the country. Check with the venue or with us to avoid disappointment.
Any events listed below are open to the general public, although some are associated with events that are ticketed. If youre interested in a day on which we are already busy, please do still contact us as we may be able to help you.
At this time of the year, bookings are coming in thick and fast - but we will try and keep this calendar up to date!
Please note that Trouvère make many private appearances at weddings, schools, corporate events and parties. These appearances are not listed below.
- 18th: Medieval Christmas at Barley Hall, York. Music and stories in the candlelit medieval hall. 7.30pm, tickets available from Barley Hall
- 27th - 31st: Music for A Norman Christmas at the Tower of London.
- 1st and 2nd: Medieval Music at Lincoln Castle.
- 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th: Medieval Music at Alnwick Castle, Northumberland.
- 10th, 11th and 12th: Selling and playing at the International Living History Fair, Bruntingthorpe, Leicestershire. Books, CDs, resources and instruments for sale!
- 25th and 26th: Medieval Music at St. Georges weekend, Lincoln Castle.
- 3rd and 4thh: Medieval Music for Magna Carta event, Lincoln Castle.
- 23rd: Medieval music at Gayle Mill, Hawes, North Yorkshire (tbc)
- 24th: Magna Melodia - Music from the Time of the Magna Carta at St Patrick's Church, Patterdale, Cumbria, 6pm.
- 20th and 21st: Medieval music for Magna Carta anniversary event, Old Sarum, Wiltshire.
- 8th: Magna Melodia - Music from the Time of the Magna Carta at the International Medieval Congress, Leeds (tbc).
- 25th and 26th: Tudor Music at Lincoln Castle.
- 4th and 5th: Medieval music for the Joust, Pendennis Castle, Cornwall.
- 8th and 9th: Medieval music for the Battle of Evesham anniversary festival, Evesham, Worcestershire.
- 11th and 12th: Medieval music for the Joust, Pendennis Castle, Cornwall.
- 22nd - 26th: Medieval music at Alnwick Castle, Northumbria.
- 28th: Magna Melodia - Music from the Time of the Magna Carta at Barley Hall, York.
- 29th, 30th and 31st: Medieval music at Belsay Hall, Northumbria.
- 8th: Medieval music and storytelling at Bolton Castle Medieval Banquet, Bolton Castle, North Yorkshire.
- 8th: Magna Melodia - Music from the Time of the Magna Carta for the Burnley and Pendle Music Society, venue tbc.